Monday 12 November 2012

Cinema VOX Gold - Do it 2 for 1 and never go economy class again!

Recently went and saw the latest Bond movie, Skyfall. Not only a great movie with just the right balance of action and spy thrills, but a story line that contrary to the previous Daniel Craig episodes I could actually keep up with. That probably says more about me, than the film itself. Anyway, more to the point, get yourselves an 'Infinite Visa' credit card from the growing number of banks that offer them and you'll be enjoying Buy One Get One Free on VOX Gold cinema tickets for months ahead. I barely noticed the length of the film, with a nice comfy reclining armchair, snacks brought to me at my beck and call, and blankets to keep me snug from the usual arctic conditions of the UAE's cinemas... frankly I didn't want to leave!

Downside is you do need to buy the discounted tickets at the cinema itself, not online. You can however avoid the queues and go straight to the Gold cinema reception to buy your tickets, and can pop in several days or weeks before the show if you think its going to be a box office hit. But 120 Dhs saving between every two makes it a cracker of a deal, and a thumbs up to the cinema on those burgers.

In Dubai this deal seems to be at both Mall of Emirates and Mirdif City Mall.




No comments:

Post a Comment